To provide quality care to all of our patients, we adhere to a concierge healthcare model with certain policies regarding appointments and payments. Unlike some concierge providers, we do not require a retainer or any sort of monthly or annual membership fee. However, do require 48-hour notice for any cancellations and payment at the time services is provided. For additional details, see the following sections.
- At this time, we can accept only new patients who are able to make a commitment to morning appointments. Due to high scheduling volume, availability of afternoon or evening appointments is extremely limited.
- Cancellations require at least 48 hours notice (not including weekends and holidays). Appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice are subject to full charges.
Payments and Insurance
Our private services are provided on a self-pay basis only. We do not participate in any insurance plan, but policies with out-of-network benefits may provide reimbursement for our services. We recommend that you contact your insurance company to verify your benefits and your level of reimbursement for out-of-network services. You should also find out if you are required to obtain a prior authorization for treatment.
- Payment is expected at time of service.
- We accept payments in cash or checks.
- We issue statement receipts that you may submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We do not submit claims to insurance companies.
- Some insurance companies require treatment authorization requests and reports as a condition to covering the treatment. With your permission, we will provide your insurance company the clinical information required for the authorization of treatment.