We at Princeton Concierge Psychiatry are dedicated to providing premier psychiatric care across the state of New Jersey. Premier care means personalized, professional, and compassionate treatment. You spend more time with your doctor, which translates to a more thorough and accurate diagnosis and a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs and not the limitations placed on doctors and patients by insurance providers.
We are committed to delivering the quality, convenience, and personalized care you are looking for and deserve.
- See your doctor when you need to, not only when it’s convenient for your doctor.
- Take all the time you need to have your questions answered.
- Get in touch with your doctor in a crisis.
- Receive a personalized diagnosis and treatment plan, not a cookie-cutter approach.
Dr. Shnaps focuses on treating individuals and families, not merely treating psychiatric conditions. That is why he spends more time getting to know his patients and their unique needs and situations before offering a diagnosis or treatment plan.
Do not settle for a doctor who spends as little as 10 to 15 minutes diagnosing a condition and then just a few minutes more writing a prescription.
Concierge medicine is a modern healthcare model that bypasses the insurance provider as gatekeeper, thus fostering a closer relationship between patient and doctor, providing more time and freedom to accurately diagnose and effectively treat health conditions.
Our practice is based on the following principles:
- Your time is valuable.
- You deserve highly skilled, personalized, and compassionate care.
- You will have ample time to have all your questions answered.
We do not allow insurance companies to dictate or influence the level of care we provide, so:
- We do not accept insurance (private commercial or Medicare).
- Direct payment at time of service is required,
- Check with your insurance company to determine whether you are eligible for “out-of-network” reimbursement.
- Insurance typically covers any lab tests, radiology, and medication costs.